Check out the HUGE sale at http://catchthemomentskits.blogspot.com/ If you are looking to buy some new scrapping stuff at super great deals, you won't want to miss this! Check back throughout the day! Right now all kits are only $13, that's $5 off! And all add-on's are only $5! This is only good until the next post goes up, so hurry over! I posted this on the kit blog, but I thought I would add it here too! Check out 10 random things about me...Good night everyone!
1. I love Ingrid Michaelson and Mindy Gledhill..I love dancing and singing their music with Emma. She LOVES the song All the Pennies by Mindy Gledhill. If she is grumpy, I sing it and she laughs and laughs!
2. I love Chicago summers, especially Cubs games. We go to A LOT of cubs games, but I despise Chicago winters, and wonder every year (right about now), why I live here!
3. I am obsessed with Christmas...really obsessed. For instance, I have been listening to the all Christmas, all the time radio station in my car for 2 weeks already.
4. In other things I am obsessed with, Paris. I have been 3 times, and think about it every day! Not joking! I took many years of French and pretty much love anything anyway related to Paris, or France! Especially the Eiffel tower! The first thing I bought Emma, was an Eiffel Tower keychain last Christmas when I was in Paris, and I have a matching one!
5. I have a thicker obsession! My DH hates thickers (well, the money I have spent on them). I have about 100 packs!
6. I was a school teacher in the city until about 2 months ago. When I went back from maternity leave, I lasted 3 weeks, and then couldn't handle being away from Emma. Or I couldn't handle the out of control kids, not sure which!
7. I have 2 fur babies. A dog, Wrigley (did I mention I love the Cubs) and a cat, Illini ( me and DH both went to University of Illinois!
8. I have 2 expensive Master's degrees and an expensive bachelor's degree...and don't use any of them! OOPS!
9. I am obsessed with a Chicago restaurant, called Mayan Palace..I mean it is crazy! They know me and DH and my order! I literally call for take out and say, "This is Devon," and they know what I want! Pathetic...Yes!
10. I simply love being a mother and am ready to be pregnant again! Everyday with Emma makes me want to have more and more babies..DH and I are so crazy about her, it is insane..I had no idea. He thinks I just want to be pregnant so I can go back in the hospital! I really loved being in the hospital after my C-section! I don't know why, but every time I drive past my hospital, I wish I was in it!